Your Dental Clinic Abroad
The technique of the all-on-six implant is a surgical procedure that allows the realization of a single session or within 24 hours (depending on the case report submitted) a fixed prosthesis anchored on 6 dental implants.
The stages of the intervention
- Extraction of the elements present:
The patient is subjected to the extraction of the elements present.
- Implant placement:
The professional arming of 6 plants, 3 for each emiarcata left and right.
- Application prosthesis:
Application of the temporary prosthesis anchored to 6 dental implants. The hearing will be before a type of party and within 3-4 months will be replaced with a permanent prosthesis.
The advantages of the procedure
- Cost reduction for a few sessions necessary for the intervention
(anchored prosthesis in one day)
- Patients who have business needs that can not remain without dental elements for too long. The load is immediate in the day or over 24 hours
- Patients who do not want dentures
- Patients with prosthetic existing furniture who want to apply a fixed
- Patients with toothing remaining in a final state that require a total rehabilitation
- People are very sensitive to the shape and the stress that can lead to a visit with the dentist